Just as we tell our clients that privacy and security is everyone’s responsibility, we also believe it’s our responsibility to help educate the industry about best practices for protecting critical data and infrastructure. To that end, ComplyAssistant has partnered with industry-leading companies to produce the PriSec Boot Camp.
To help prepare professionals at all levels—from the C-suite and attorneys to technology professionals and vendors—the PriSec Boot Camp provides highly specialized, intensive training for those who must understand, develop and manage formal privacy and security programs like HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
The boot camp, which will occur Monday, Sept. 12 – Thursday, Sept. 15, at the Hyatt Regency Louisville, in Louisville, KY, will be divided into four major themes:
- “SCRIM” (Supply Chain Risk Management) – Managing bidirectional supply chain risks
- “Ya Got to Prove It” – Implementing best practices for security documentation, training, policies and procedures
- “Risky Business” – Identifying and managing PriSec (privacy and security) risks and assigning the appropriate monetary value
- “Murphy’s Law” – Preparing for and managing worst case scenarios
Gerry Blass, President & CEO of ComplyAssistant, said, “There’s not another opportunity like this where so many experts come together to offer hands-on training based on proven methods and increasingly sophisticated threats to critical information.” With more than 30 hours of instruction from industry experts, participants will walk away with the action plans, tools and resources needed to implement the best practices in privacy and security.
The PriSec Boot Camp is designed for professionals in the following roles:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Business Owners
- Compliance Officers
- Information Technology Managers
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
- Privacy Officers
- Security Officers
For more information about the PriSec Boot Camp, discounts for Kardon Club and HIPAA for MSP members, or to register, visit https://prisecbootcamp.com. The “early bird” registration rate of $1,696 is available through August 13; the regular price is $1,996. A limited number of discounted room rates are available at the Hyatt Regency Louisville.