May 5, 2016 – Colts Neck, NJ – ComplyAssistant, a leader in healthcare compliance management solutions, announces new enhancements to it’s cloud compliance management portal. ComplyAssistant continually provides updates to its compliance management software portal based on client and partner feedback along with a clear vision and roadmap from years of healthcare compliance experience and expertise.
Release 16 includes updates to the following:
- New graphical displays for the Event and Risk Management functions. The same will be done for all functions in future releases
- Ability to interface data from other applications such as system access management for incidents that are considered potential breaches and need to be managed for mitigation and audit trails of decisions
- Updates to the DNV (Accreditation) content for more granular management of standards
- Ability to preview documents without the need for downloading
- Updates to email notifications for the Assessment function
- Updates to third party data, classifications, and filtering
- Updates to the user interface for the Project function
- Additional credentialing options for user access defined as “limited”
Our next release will include an update to the user interface for the Assessment function. The user workflow will be even easier to use for both internal and external (e.g. third party security risk) assessments and ongoing management.
We appreciate all of the feedback because it gives us greater insight into how to continually improve our ComplyAssistant portal for our clients and partners. To learn more about these updates and/or additional solutions offered by ComplyAssistant visit our healthcare compliance software page.