June 16, 2015 – Colts Neck NJ – AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC) in Atlantic City, NJ engages ComplyAssistant to conduct various information technology audits throughout the ARMC enterprise.
ARMCis a 567-bed teaching hospital with campuses in Atlantic City and Pomona. ARMC also provides emergency services at its Satellite Emergency Department in the AtlantiCare Health Park Hammonton Campus.
ARMC is home to many specialized healthcare services, including:
- ARMC’s Wound Healing Centers
- AtlantiCare Cancer Care Institute, a Fox Chase Cancer Center Partner
- The AtlantiCare Neurosciences Institute
- AtlantiCare Women’s & Children’s Services
- The Center for Surgical Weight Loss & Wellness
- Harrah’s Regional Trauma Center
- The Heart Institute – the Region’s only full-service cardiac surgery program
- The Joint Institute
- The Roger B. Hansen Center for Childbirth, which includes the region’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Stanley M. Grossman Pediatric Center